Friday, September 2, 2011

Blog #2


Stephanie's Playlist

Take Me Back To Beach Week
1.) Wiz Khalifa "No Sleep"
                    -...we pretty much blasted this song every morning that whole week. 
2.) Zac Brown Band "Knee Deep"
                    -"...the only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair."
3.) Kenny Chesney "Summertime"
                    -"School's out and the nights roll in..."
My Lovely Boyfriend
1.) Tim McGraw "My Best Friend"
                    -...well this is our song
2.) Kenny Chesney "All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan"
                    -"Well, if you're thinkin' bout getting me a present this year 
                       Let me put a bug in your cute little ear 
                       How 'bout two tickets to a tropical shore
                      Where we don't have to wear these winter clothes anymore..." 
3.) Lee Brice "She Ain't Right"
                    -His song to me...
Great Friends, Great Times
1.) Kenny Chesney "Out Last Night"
                    -"We went out last night
                       Like we swore we wouldn't do
                      Drank too much beer last night 
                      A lot more than we wanted to..."
2.) Katy Perry "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)"
                    -"It's a blacked out blur But I'm pretty sure it ruled..."
3.) Dierks Bently "Am I the Only One"
                    -No I'm not.
We Will Probably Never Grow Up
1.) Montgomery Gentry "While You're Still Young"
                    -"Blowin' out Spring break with your not right friends
                       Wake up on the beach with new ink on your skin
                       Do something scary and dumb while you're still young"
2.) Kenny Chesney "Young"
                    -"We were brave, we were crazy, we were mostly young."
3.) Kenny Chesney "Beer in Mexico"
                    -"Maybe I'll settle down, get married 
                      Or stay single and stay free
                      Which road I travel is still a mystery to me
                      So I'll just sit right here, have another beer in Mexico..."

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! Love your song selection and explanatory tag lines/lyrics. Great image as well!

    10/10
    VS

    ReplyDelete